What to Do During Your Visit (Top 10)
10. Visit the National Museum of Homesteading. View the 23-minute award-winning film "Land of Dreams: Homesteading America."
9. Enjoy special exhibits and farm/household displays.
8. Visit the historic Freeman School and Palmer-Epard Cabin.
7. Participate in special events such as living history or nature programs.
6. Shop the bookstores for books, souvenirs, and gifts.
5. Get active in nature by walking or hiking the trails through the tallgrass prairie.
4. Eat a picnic lunch at one of the picnic areas.
3. Research your family history and view your ancestor's homestead records.
2. Participate in the Junior Ranger and Not-so Junior Ranger programs.
1. Have fun!