The Nebraska Tourism Commission (NTC) has been following the rapidly evolving news about Coronavirus (COVID-19) both internationally and domestically. We understand that our community and travelers may be concerned about COVID-19 and how it may affect them.
The NTC, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Travel Association are committed to ensuring that we provide accurate, updated information about public health conditions in Nebraska. We encourage travelers to follow the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities. The health of both our community and travelers is of the utmost importance, and we will be updating this website as additional information and resources become available.
- Updates from Governor Pete Ricketts
- March 24: Governor Pete Ricketts hosted a Facebook Live event to discuss ideas on flexibly continuing business operations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. See a list of business flexibility ideas and watch the full video here
- March 19: Gov. Ricketts Issues Executive Order to Provide Relief to Restaurants and Bars during COVID-19 Emergency
- March 19: Roger Dow discusses the impact of Coronavirus and what U.S. Travel is doing for relief.
- Governor Ricketts Reminds Nebraskans of CDC Guidance Limiting Gatherings to Ten People
- CDC Guidelines on large events and mass gatherings
important resources for the latest covid-19 updates:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- The U.S. Travel Association Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- For general questions about COVID-19