The Nebraska Tourism Commission (NTC) has been following the rapidly evolving news about Coronavirus (COVID-19) both internationally and domestically. We understand that our community and travelers may be concerned about COVID-19 and how it may affect them.
The NTC, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Travel Association are committed to ensuring that we provide accurate, updated information about public health conditions in Nebraska. We encourage travelers to follow the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities. The health of both our community and travelers is of the utmost importance, and we will be updating this website as additional information and resources become available.
important resources for the latest covid-19 updates:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- COVID-19 Nebraska Cases by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Nebraska's COVID-19 Directed Health Measures
- For general questions about COVID-19