2 miles west of Milligan along Highway 41, Milligan, NE, NE 68406
About This Destination
The earliest gravestone dates to 1876. Other unmarked graves represent earlier burials of travelers from passing wagon trains. Built in 1874 on farmland northwest of the cemetery, the chapel was moved to the cemetery in 1901. It was the first church for Catholic pioneers in Fillmore County.