170 N Jackson, Grafton, NE, NE 68365
About This Destination
The original St. Helena's Catholic Church was built in 1880. In 1922 the church was sold and moved to make way for its replacement. On September 10, 1923, the new St. Helena's was ready for worship. Stained-glass windows from Italy were added in 1927. The church was refurbished in 2000.
8:00 am - 12:00 am