6 blks off US Hwy 81, Strang, NE 68444
About This Destination
Housed in the former Hamilton Township Hall built in 1889. The hall was moved to town in 1984. During Strang's centennial year in 1986, the building was transformed into a museum. Standing on the grounds is a wooden windmill and steeple bell from the United Brethren Church. Open by appt. Donation. The historic Belle Prairie Township Hall, jail and Strang School are nearby.