This former parochial school built in 1909 has been renovated into a historical center. The two-and-one-half story Renaissance Revival building was designed by William L. Steele, a student of famed Frank Lloyd Wright, and is featured on the National Register of Historic Places. The famous Oscar Peterson Rock Collection is on display here, along with other articles of the past. Free. Open by appt.