Established circa 1876 as the Bucher Saloon, Glur's Tavern is the oldest continuously operated tavern west of the Missouri River. Known to have been frequented by William "Buffalo Bill" Cody in the 1880's and the early 1900's. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Known for its famous burgers! Also features a beer garden with a basketball hoop and sand volleyball court.