324 N. 12th St - A Queen Anne-style home built in 1890 by Geneva settler George Smith, whose land office was the predecessor of the First National Bank of Geneva. Smith promoted the sale of building lots in Geneva in the early 1880s through his banking business and land development company. From 1925-1942 the house served as a hospital. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Group tours of 15-25 may call 402-759-4581 for arrangements. Fee for tours.