The J.M Burk House was built in 1891 for J.M and Minnie Burk, who moved from Seward County to Geneva to open a hardware business. One of its many owners was a doctor who practiced in the home to its south. The sidewalk from the house's south door still leads to the back door of this neighboring home. Three fireplaces, three stained glass windows, and five sets of 6 by 8 feet pocket doors are it special features. (National Register of Historic Places, 2001).
Visit by appointment only