Warner's Filling Station & Residence/Eddie Station is located at the intersection of 8th & G Street in Geneva. The one story frame & stucco building was built by Charles J Warner, the county sheriff in 1922. The Warner Filling Station was built in a highly visible location opposite the Geneva's courthouse square. C.J. Warner built his new filling station in the manner of the residental bunglow with stucco siding, gable roof, bracheted overhanging eaves, and multi-paned windows. The station epitomizes the "house with canopy" type. The filling station was renovated and now houses the Geneva Chamber of Commerce. Call for appointment.