St. Helena's Catholic Church

Address:
170 N Jackson
Grafton, NE, NE 68365
The original St. Helena's Catholic Church was built in 1880. In 1922 the church was sold and moved to make way for its replacement. On September 10, 1923, the new St. Helena's was ready for worship. Stained-glass windows from Italy were added in 1927. The church was refurbished in 2000.
Find Nearby Lodging
Find Nearby Restaurants
306 S French, Sutton , NE, 68979
Sandwiches