Located on the east side of Humboldt City Square. Donated exhibits reflect the life of early years from the Humboldt community and area counties. Featured is a historical display of Humboldt Fire Department 1902 antique hose carts and soda-acid carts; O. A. Cooper Company artifacts; Humboldt High School annuals and artifacts, early Humboldt businesses artifacts and American Legion Post #269 artifacts.
Open every 2nd Sunday of the month from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.