Built in a pioneer town that was too small for two churches, the Catholic/Protestant Little Church is a monument to religious harmony and cooperation. Completed in 1908, the Little Church has a Catholic altar at one end, and Protestant altar at the other. Special pews with reversible backs allowed churchgoers to face either altar, depending on the service. The last regular services were held in 1949, but the Little Church is open to visitors by appointment.
The Little Church at Keystone is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.