The Larsen Tractor Test and Power Museum is named for Lester F. Larsen who was the Engineer in Charge for several years; he was instrumental in starting the collection and preserving the building which is the original Nebraska Tractor Test Lab built in 1920.
The collection represents the history of tractor testing in Nebraska since 1920, as well as the advancement of tractor technology from the early teens to 1960's. We have dozens tractors and artifacts on display, guests visiting during the week are welcome to tour the current tractor testing facility located next door to the museum.
Open Tue-Fri, 9am-4pm; First Saturdays of the month 10am-2pm. Closed major holidays.