Ceski Bratri Cemetery and Pioneer Chapel

Address:
2 Miles West Of Milligan Along Highway 41
Milligan, NE 68406
The earliest gravestone dates to 1876. Other unmarked graves represent earlier burials of travelers from passing wagon trains. Built in 1874 on farmland northwest of the cemetery, the chapel was moved to the cemetery in 1901. It was the first church for Catholic pioneers in Fillmore County.
Find Nearby Lodging
Find Nearby Restaurants