Housed in the former Hamilton Township Hall built in 1889. The hall was moved to town in 1984. During Strang's centennial year in 1986, the building was transformed into a museum. Standing on the grounds is a wooden windmill and steeple bell from the United Brethren Church. Open by appt. Donation. The historic Belle Prairie Township Hall, jail and Strang School are nearby.