309 3rd St - Located on an 8.35 acre complex which includes the church built in 1900 with original furnishings (on the National Register of Historic Places since 1990), Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto, cemetery and crucifixion group, and rectory. The rectory is now the Michael House and can be rented for a day, weekend or week by calling 402-246-4807. Walk the halls of the 1910 boarding school or visit displays of the Trans-Mississippi Exposition along with scale models and history of area parishes. Tours can include lunch or dessert by arrangement. Open May-Oct, first Sun of the month, 1-5pm or by appt. 402-428-2675.