8 Made-in-Nebraska Beer Stops
No matter where you are in the state, you're never far from a Nebraska-crafted beer. Check into some (or all!) of these 8 stops for an authentic taste.
1. Boiler Brewing Company, Lincoln Sip beer, mead or cider in the former boiler room of Lincoln’s historic Grande Manse building.
2. Bootleg Brewers, Taylor Discover always-on-tap varieties like the Sandhills Cream Ale, a comforting kitchen menu and even overnight cabins.
3. First Street Brewing Company, Hastings With an emphasis on regional ingredients, First Street serves a taste of Hastings in a laidback atmosphere.
4. Flyover Brewing Company, Scottsbluff At this stylish spot, pair hand-crafted beers with build-your-own wood-fired pizza.
5. Loop Brewing Company, McCook Order a flight of house-brewed beer—plus a stone-baked pizza—at this brewpub inside a historic icehouse.
6. Nebraska Brewing Company, Omaha Ask about seasonal and barrel-aged selections or reach for the classic: a malty Nebraska Pils.
7. SchillingBridge Winery and Microbrewery, Pawnee City Unwind at this farm/winery/microbrewery complex that features an 1890 Limestone Rock Island Railroad bridge.
8. Scratchtown Brewing Company, Ord This beer begins with water from the Ogallala Aquifer, resulting in crisp, clean flavors.